Candidates will be considered for admission only if they:
Are at least 18 years of age.
Contact email@example.com to download an application for ILCS admission form.
Ensure that the form is completed in full.
Enclose admission to firstname.lastname@example.org or meet ILCS staff directly.
Enclose documents (see admission documents).
Online application can be submitted to email@example.com
Applicants who want to send the application via mailing address can address the documents to:
- Admission form
- passport photos format (maximum 75 kb size or 3 x 4 cm)
- Health insurance coverage from home country. ILCS requires that all international students applying for Short, Medium, and Long term programs have adequate health insurance coverage continuously during each coverage period. It is essential to make the necessary financial agreements for medical health cover prior to applying for a visa (study or socio-cultural).
- Academic record from home institution*
- A letter of reference from relevant referee from home institution*
- Proof of English proficiency (attain at least 400 on the paper version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or any official English certificate)*
The result of admission will be published in ILCS website on the dates scheduled. No separate intimation letter will be sent to the qualified candidates.