In terms of current Indonesian legislation, Indonesian universities are not allowed to register international students at ILCS who do not hold valid study or socio-cultural visas.
Participants may make an application for a study or socio-cultural visa once they have received a letter from ILCS, together with a letter in support for an application for a study or socio-cultural visa.
ILCS, through the International Office of Udinus, will assist applicants concerning visa process in Indonesia.
* For prospective students whose home institutions have Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Dian Nuswantoro University
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application and the required documentation are received by ILCS on, or before, the deadlines published herein.
- Applicants should only submit only one application.
- Applicants and supporting documents are used only for the year specified. A new application is published annually.
- By the end of the program, there will be a final examination which can be in the form of a written or oral test.
- ILCS participants must also write a report of what they have learned in the program (topics will be given by the instructor).
A certificate of completion and/or academic transcript is given to those who have completed the program.